Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Get Android 4.3 Update forcefully on Nexus4

Recently, Google release Android 4.3 updates but when I check system update on my nexus4, it's shows no updates available and it's still stuck to 4.2. But one of my friend have got update on his nexus4.

Then I found some tricky solution of this. Please follow below steps:
If you haven’t received the update yet, go to Settings and select Apps. There select “All” and scroll till you find Google Services Framework. Select that and click on “Clear Data”, which would give you a warning. Disregard the warning and go ahead with it. Once done, go back to Settings, scroll till the end and select “About phone”. From there select “System updates”. It would show last checked for update sometime in 1970, which is alright. Now check for update again. It takes a few attempts and if you don’t get the update, repeat all the steps again. 

Also, I have repeat this steps 2-3 times and then I got the update :). Hope this works for you guys.

5 comments:

  1. nice blog dear...it will work in my blackberry phone... ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really inspired together with your writing abilities as neatly as with the format in your weblog. Is that this a paid subject or did you modify it your self? Either way stay up the nice high quality writing, it is uncommon to see a great blog like this one nowadays.
    web development

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post . It takes me almost half an hour to read the whole post. Definitely this one of the informative and useful post to me. Thanks for the share and plz visit my site International offshore service 21st and century provide offshore outsourcing service, freelance service, personal assistant,web development, customer service, marketing services.






    ReplyDelete